WORKER SAFETY POLICY,FOR THE PREVENTION OF ACCIDENTS AND OCCUPATIONAL DISEASES
SUPERCAP SRL considers the health and safety of its workers as a primary objective of its work, is committed to implementing continuous improvements in compliance with Legislative Decree 81/2008 and its subsequent revisions.
The Management undertakes to:
- Ensure continuous improvement of the working conditions of its employees;
- Operate in compliance with the Italian laws on work safety (D.L. 81/2008);
- Regularly review its policy for continuous improvement, taking into account changes in legislation, internal rules, and any other business requirements;
- Periodically train its employees on the risks associated with their work;
- Carry out a periodic review of the risk analysis to identify and mitigate the risks and dangers associated with the performance of all company activities;
- Prevent and monitor accidents in the workplace and diseases related to professional activity;
- Carry out periodic medical examinations to determine the suitability of its workers regarding the performance of their duties.