FOOD QUALITY AND SAFETY POLICY
Depending on the growing market needs in terms of quality,Supercap Srl has decided to operate with a management system for food quality and safety as a tool for improving performances towards customers and for optimizing business management, with the aim of increasing competitiveness on the market, through a reduction in operating costs and continuous improvement of procedures up to the definitive supply of the product.
To achieve the aforementioned objectives, the Management is committed to implementing a control system for food quality and safety in compliance with the BRC Packaging and packaging materials current revision standards, chosen as privileged tool, through the application of which it intends to:
- maintain and improve the management system for food quality and safety according to GSPi.5 certified by an accredited third party;
- constantly monitor all processes through verification and review activities, in order to improve performance and ensure the achievement of set objectives;
- manufacture safe products through continuous control of materials procurement and production activities, ensuring traceability systems that allow to assume maximum responsibility towards customers;
- develop and promote innovative types of products in compliance with international reference standards and high internal standards;
- improve profitability and increase the ratio between profit and turnover, with the support of the data obtained from the application of the management system for food quality and safety;
- engage in meeting customer needs, in full compliance with the reference standards, in order to provide customers with an objective evidence of a substantial quality, even before formal, of our company and our products;
- improve the ability to identify and satisfy the expressed or implicit needs of the customer by improving our ability to "listen to the customer's voice, through the opinion of the end user";
- promote continuous staff training to build an effective work system between the various functions, in order to obtain maximum satisfaction, awareness and professional growth within Supercap Srl;
- to consider the health and safety of its workers as a primary objective, in compliance with the mandatory legislation on work safety, guaranteeing a continuous improvement in the working conditions of its employees;
- carry out a periodic review of the risk analysis to identify and mitigate the dangers associated with the performance of all company activities, training all Supercap Srl workers on the risks associated with their work;
- prevent and monitor accidents in the workplace together with diseases related to professional activity, by carrying out periodic medical examinations to determine the suitability of workers to perform their duties;
- ensure that every employee and collaborator of Supercap Srl operates in honesty, impartiality and integrity according to company values, so as not to obtain personal advantages;
- choose their business partners in a clear and responsible manner, against all forms of injustice and slavery, child labor and human trafficking, respecting the international communities in which we operate;
- to counter and report any form of corruption, in the form of money or gifts offered to influence the choices of its employees, customers, public officials, not admitting donations to political parties;
The Policy of Quality and Food Safety, will be the main vehicle of communication both inside and outside Supercaps Srl, it will also serve to show the guarantees of reliability that our company can offer to customers.
Since 2006, the year of introduction of the quality system in Supercap, we consider this management method to be a key guidline towards an efficient work system aimed at satisfying the requirements and sustain continuous improvement. Also for this reason, all Supercap Srl personnel are aware of this Policy, and adequate resources are allocated to implement the objectives contained and related to it.